RE: Using user as distribution list

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004, Lerebours, Jose wrote:

> [ snip ]
> >
> > You can add the following to your .muttrc:
> >
> > alias muttsuportforSCO Thomas Glanzmann
> > <sithglan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Thomas Dickey <thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
> >
> > So you can send eMail to this three people using. 'm' for new message
> > muttsuportforSCO<RETURN> and it will expand to the three
> > eMail addresses
> > above.
> >

> I have:
>
> alias whsea     Paolo Cesana <paolo.cesana@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Jose
> Lerebours<jose.lerebours@xxxxxxxxxxx>

that seems correct to me also - though in my aliases I would have written
it without the "Jose Lerebours" part, since I seem to recall it would not
work with the version of mutt that I first tried.  The description of
the alias is "Paolo Cesana".  Perhaps that is where the problem lies.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net