Re: lost mail when folder-hook was wrong

* Nicolas Rachinsky <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-08-10 19:13 +0200]:

* Thomas Glanzmann <sithglan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-08-10 19:54 +0200]:
> * Thomas Glanzmann <sithglan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [040810 19:42]:
> > I think it's fixed. When I send a eMail with FCC to /path/to/shit, I get
> > the following mutt_error when pressing 'send' and no eMail is sent:
>
> >     /path/to/shit: No such file or directory (errno = 2)
>
> > The corresponding code looks very sane, too. :-)
>
> did I misunderstood something. The code in the functions in in for ages
> (most of them over 6 years?!)

Obviously my test was broken. It just created my test file. With
/path/to/shit or just /p mutt complains and refuses to send the
message.

Sorry,
Nicolas