Moving in pager and saving mails to some default folders

Hi,

last night we discussed some problems and didn't find any good solution
for one of those. Thatswhy I want to ask you if there is a clever
solution.

Situation: User opens mutt and reads new mails in his spool. When he
closes mutt, he wants to move all read mails to other folders. If a
folder hook exists, the mail should go to the specified folder, if not,
it should be moved to a default folder.

We thought of writing a (certainly) _really_ long macro, which tags
mails and move them to the folder. This seems impracticable (hard to
'maintain', make a new folder hook and forget to update the macro). Is
there a better solution to solve this?

Thanks

--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de