Re: mutt -e question

Hello Andre,

> Yesterday, I successfully moved to the maildir format. Future will show
> the advantages, if any. For me, there's one big downside to it - my
> bogofilter-learning-script doesn't work anymore, because things like
> this are not possible with maildir:

bogofilter *does* support maildirs native. From the NEWS on their site:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/bogofilter/bogofilter/NEWS?rev=1.238.2.10&view=markup

* The -b and -B options now autodetect Maildir/s and iterate over each
  mail in them. When the named input is a file, it is assumed to be a
  single mail unless -s, -S, -n, -N or -M is given - in that case it's
  an mbox.

Sincerely,
        Thomas