mutt -e question

Hi!

Yesterday, I successfully moved to the maildir format. Future will show
the advantages, if any. For me, there's one big downside to it - my
bogofilter-learning-script doesn't work anymore, because things like
this are not possible with maildir:

bogofilter -s < Mail/SPAM
cat Mail/SPAM >> Mail/saved-spam-2004
> Mail/SPAM

Therefore, I'd like to use the '-e' switch and let mutt do the job.
Currently, my command line looks like this:

mutt -e 'push l.\nT.\n|"bogofilter -s"' -f Mail/SPAM

This does end up in "Pipe message through: bogofilter -s", which is ok
so far - but only for one message and not the tagged.

Adding a ';' doesn't help, so a line like

mutt -e 'push l.\nT.\n;|"bogofilter -s"' -f Mail/SPAM

ends up in

Error in command line: |bogofilter -s: unknown command

How can I apply the pipe all tagged messages through bogofilter?

Thanks in advance

André
--
Peace, n.:
        In international affairs, a period of cheating between two