Re: automaticly retrieving mails [Solved]

* Patrick Shanahan <WideGlide@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-05-30 21:32]:

>  Does this mean that your problems are solved?  If so, please, change
>  the 'Subject:' line to indicate [SOLVED] and relate the steps to your
>  solution that others may search and find answer to similar situations.

In all my happyness, I totally forgot about that :D
I have solved the problem, but I don't know exactly what the problem
is/was ... but since I adjusted your rc so it'd fit for me, it worked
..

Greetings

Theo Vermeulen

--