automaticly retrieving mails

Hi

This is probably a newbie question, but I have a problem concerning
pop ...

My current mail-server, where I can connect to using ssh, and reading
the mails on the machine itself, is shutting down soon, and I have another
address ready, but the problem is that it only works with pop3 ... I
never used it before, but I managed to set pop_host pop_user and pop_pass
already, but I was wondering if there was an option to automaticly
retrieve the emails everytime I start mutt ..

Thanks in advance

Theo Vermeulen

--
theo@xxxxxxxxx    |   Al wie dit leest is zot :)    |