Re: automaticly retrieving mails

* Patrick Shanahan <WideGlide@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-05-30 20:42]:

> fetchmailconf-6.2.3-28.rpm is a tk presentation gui to configure
> fetchmail.

Well, the problem is that I don't use an X ... I'm a hard-core console
user :) (or that's how they call me, anyways)

> There is mine edited that you can use as an example:
> [snip]

thanks!

> Set your's up similarly and make sure to log the output.  If you have
> problems, post back.  There are *many* fetchmail users here who will give
> a hand.

it's working very good now :) Thanks!

> and...
>
> what are you experiencing 'searching for smtp-connections that always
> fail'.  smtp is for delivering outbound mail from your system and has
> nothing to do with fetching pop3 that I know of.

well, yeah I know, that's what I found strange about it ...

Thanks

Theo Vermeulen

--
theo@xxxxxxxxx    |   Al wie dit leest is zot :)    |