Re: colorization difference between 1.4.x and 1.5.x

Hi,

At  2:09 PM PDT on May 29 Michael W. Oliver sent off:
> On 2004-05-25T22:55:36-0400, Michael W. Oliver wrote:
> > As you can see, the shot from 1.5.6_1 shows the highlighting of the PGP
> > extending to the right edge of the terminal, where the 1.4.2.1 shot is
> > what I am used to seeing.
> >
> > Is there a way, easy or hard, to make 1.5.6* behave in a similar
> > fashion?

This sounds* like a ncurses vs. slang difference.  Check which one you
compiled 1.5.6 with, and try the other.

* i.e. I haven't tested or checked the details.

--
GPG/PGP Keys: http://astro.utoronto.ca/~reid/pgp.html
Cory Farley's list of things you need to believe to be a Republican: