Re: segmentation on reply

David Champion said:
> * On 2004.05.11, in <20040511101752.GA15495@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> *     "Eric Smith" <es@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I am getting a seg fault whenever I <reply> with the following mutt.
>
> A lot of these are my patches, and there could be a bug. I've had
> similar problems (with forwarding, though, not replies), but they're
> rare, and I've not tracked them to patches or mutt itself.
>
> I don't have this problem every time, just with certain badly-formatted
> messages. Can you send a copy of a message that you can't reply to, or
> does it happen with many different messages?

Thanks David

The fault was not there previosuly, it now occurs every single time on
reply or group-reply.  So I have to use another binary if i want to
execute this function.

As I mentioned if I move the executasble to another machine, it does
not give this fault on the other machine.

Maybe when you have another version of your patched mutt, the problem
might go away for me?

Its just a bit irritating meanwhile.

--
Eric Smith