Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 10:43:19 +0200 (CEST)
From: MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxxx (Mail Delivery System)
To: my-email-adress
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

This is the Postfix program at host linux.local.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned below could
not be delivered to one or more destinations.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your
own text from the message returned below.

            The Postfix program

<adress1@xxxxxxxxxxx>: Name service error for name=t-online.de
type=MX:
    Host not found, try again

<adress2@xxxxxxx>: Name service error for name=aol.com type=MX: Host
not
    found, try again

<adress3@xxxxxx>: Name service error for name=web.de type=MX: Host not
    found, try again

Reporting-MTA: dns; linux.local
Arrival-Date: Thu,  6 May 2004 22:26:11 +0200 (CEST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; adress1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; Name service error for name=t-online.de
type=MX:
    Host not found, try again

Final-Recipient: rfc822; adress2@xxxxxxx
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; Name service error for name=aol.com
type=MX: Host
    not found, try again

Final-Recipient: rfc822; adress3@xxxxxx
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; Name service error for name=web.de
type=MX: Host
    not found, try again