Re: segmentation on reply

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 04:11:52AM EDT, Eric Smith wrote:
> David Champion said:
> > * On 2004.05.11, in <20040511101752.GA15495@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> > *   "Eric Smith" <es@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The fault was not there previosuly, it now occurs every single time on
> reply or group-reply.  So I have to use another binary if i want to
> execute this function.
>
> As I mentioned if I move the executasble to another machine, it does
> not give this fault on the other machine.

Great, it sounds like you have a reproducible problem!  Why don't you run
the thing under gdb and see what you can find out about where it's dying?
If you can send a backtrace (gdb command "bt" after you get the SIGSEGV),
it may hint at the underlying problem.

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel