3 questions about editing mail with vim

Hello!

I have 3 questions about editing mails with vim.

1.- I have in my .muttrc

set editor='vim + -c "set textwidth=72 expandtab"'

While editing a new mail the width stays by 72 ... but if I try to
insert some new content on a previous line, vim seems to forget this
and generate lines that exceeds the 72 columns. Do you have this problem
too? Is there any solutions?

2.- While replying to a mail I want to insert a comment in a specific
collumn (before "Here I want ..." in the text below).

        > word1 word2 ... wordn Here I want to insert
        > a new line ... wordn+1 wordn+2 ...

If I do so, the reply-mail looks like this:

        > word1 word2 ... wordn
        My comment ...
        Here I want to insert
        > a new line ... wordn+1 wordn+2 ...

The rest of the phrase ("Here I want to insert") have no "> " anymore!
What I want is:

        > word1 word2 ... wordn
        My comment ...

        > Here I want to insert
        > a new line ... wordn+1 wordn+2 ...

that means:

- 2 times CarriageReturn (for insert 2 lines)
- ESC (to return to command mode)
- j (to positionate the cursor on "Here ...")
- i (switch to insert mode)
- "> "
- ESC (to return to command mode)
- 3 times k (to positionate the cursor right under the original line ">
  word1 word2 ... wordn")
- i (switch to insert mode)

Is there's a was to have such a makro in mutt while editing with vim?

3.- When I want to reply to an email, the vim starts with the cursor at
the bottom. How can I tell vim to start with the cursor at the top?

3 times thanks! :-)

Regards,
Vlad