Re: Signature formatting

On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 12:44:26AM -0500 I heard the voice of
David Yitzchak Cohen, and lo! it spake thus:

> There's nothing stopping you from ":r"ing to override your mail client's
> assumption no matter what, but that's no reason to shy away from allowing
> your client to guess correctly all by itself as often as possible.

See?  That's the fun; my mail client can't do an analysis of the
content of my message, and choose an appropriate ironic and snarky
.sig   8-}

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think you guys are both on serious drugs and I want to know where
you got them and how much they cost.
              -- Jordan Hubbard, freebsd-chat