Re: Signature formatting

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 01:09:02PM EST, Matthew D. Fuller wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 11:56:40PM -0500 I heard the voice of
> David Yitzchak Cohen, and lo! it spake thus:

> > There are lots of questions, and I need to think.  As always, a listful
> > of brains is better than one, so comments/suggestions/questions/etc. are
> > more than welcome.
>
> How about "You're all crazy"?   8-}
>
> I just ':r' in my editor to insert the right sig from the sizable list
> I have, and don't let my mail client try and tell me which I want.

There's nothing stopping you from ":r"ing to override your mail client's
assumption no matter what, but that's no reason to shy away from allowing
your client to guess correctly all by itself as often as possible.

> --

> "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one
> persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress
> depends on the unreasonable man."
>                                    -- George Bernard Shaw

I'll gladly count myself among the unreasonable wannabees :-)

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel