Re: Signature formatting

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 11:56:40PM -0500 I heard the voice of
David Yitzchak Cohen, and lo! it spake thus:

> There are lots of questions, and I need to think.  As always, a listful
> of brains is better than one, so comments/suggestions/questions/etc. are
> more than welcome.

How about "You're all crazy"?   8-}

I just ':r' in my editor to insert the right sig from the sizable list
I have, and don't let my mail client try and tell me which I want.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

depends on the unreasonable man."
                                   -- George Bernard Shaw