Re: slrn

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004, Monique Y. Herman wrote:

> Hi ...  I read the mutt user list through slrn and am not currently set
> up to post, so I'm emailing directly.
>
> slrn absolutely *can* save messages for later viewing.  Try 'o'.

I know that option, what I meant was not just saving in to a file but
later viewing from those saved mbox type files. It's not convinient and
well, I still like using secure protocols but for nntp, I'd need to buy
another account so mailing list is still better as I've got both space on
my e-mail server as well as a secure connection.

It is good for a person to earn money for his
needs. It is hunger for wealth that is bad.