Re: More questions about trying to use mutt with ssmtp

On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 04:33:56PM -0700, Kevin Geiss wrote:
I don't quite get this. I see that you mean not to set the sendmail variable in the muttrc file, but where do you type 'set ?sendmail'? index, pager, ?

In another response, another author said preface that with a colon.  This can
be done just about in any screen of Mutt.
So, from the index, type:

:set ?sendmail

This will return the setting for sendmail that Mutt is currently using.
The ? provides the current value and can be used for any Mutt variable.

HTH.

--
Michael