Re: More questions about trying to use mutt with ssmtp

Kevin Geiss wrote:
> I don't quite get this. I see that you mean not to set the sendmail
> variable in the muttrc file, but where do you type 'set ?sendmail'?
> index, pager, ?

Either.  Just preface it with the <enter-command> key, : by default.
So in the index, pager, composer, you would type:

    :set ?sendmail

and it would short you something like this:

    sendmail="/usr/sbin/sendmail -oem -oi"

HTH,

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief
that one's work is terribly important.
    -- Bertrand Russell (1872-1970)