Re: Maildir header cache patch?

On 2004-01-22 at 11:44 +0100, Roman Neuhauser wrote:
> # lists-mutt-users@xxxxxxxxxxx / 2003-12-03 09:21:30 +0300:
> > Sigh. I hoped somebody did the job already... ;)
> >
> > I will try to update the patch to 1.5.5.1 "in my Copious Spare Time". ;)
>
>     Have you got around to doing it?

No - Michael Elkins said he is going to update the patch himself
(see attached copy of his message on mutt-dev).

Sergei
--- Begin Message ---
Can anyone who did any work on extending my maildir header cache patch
please forward any patches/comments to me?

Also, if you had problems with the previous patch, a summary would be
nice.  I'm planning on updating it.

Thanks,
me