Re: Maildir header cache patch?

On 2003-12-03 at 00:09 +0100, A. Pagaltzis wrote:
> * Sergei Kolobov <lists-mutt-users@xxxxxxxxxxx> [2003-12-02 17:10]:
> > This is the most important reason why I am still using 1.5.3.
> > I am almost on a verge of trying to hack this hcache patch to
> > update it to 1.5.5.1, unless somebody else done that already.
> > ;) Anyone?
>
> No attempt of this kind is known to the web or to Usenet. Believe
> me, I would have found it if there was even the faintest hint.

Sigh. I hoped somebody did the job already... ;)

I will try to update the patch to 1.5.5.1 "in my Copious Spare Time". ;)
I want to address some headers issues (particularly, X-Label:) at
the same time.

> So I guess there's nothing of the sort. Particularly not for the
> 1.4 series. Sigh.

Why don't you upgrade to 1.5.x? Even though it's labelled as
"development", or "unstable" branch, it is working very reliably for me,
has tons of features missing from 1.4.x series, and I have yet to see
a single problem that would make me think of coming back to 1.4.x.
In addition to that, most Mutt patches circulating around are done
*by* 1.5.x users and *for* 1.5.x users. ;)

Sergei