Re: SpamAssassin & mutt

On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 06:00:28PM -0500, Ken Weingold wrote:

> > > In your spamassassin's user_prefs, put:
> > > rewrite_subject 1
> > > subject_tag [ _HITS_ ]
> > Hmm, but then I'll have to figure out how to cut this header off the
> > subject line while writing replies..... Doubleplusungood.....
> No need.  This is only if a message is tagged as spam.  And if it's

That's the problem: my spam gets sorted out. I want to be able to visually
compare non-spam messages, for example to find out, which threshold is
acceptable for this and that instead of the default 5.

> not spam, but tagged as such, you can edit the message from mutt in vim and
> use:
> :%!spamassassin -d
> which will remove all the spamassassin stuff.

But this will not edit the subject line back :)

BTW, I can express my wish more generally: custom regexp's in the *_format
variables.

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko
nikolai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx / Jabber: pronik@xxxxxxxxxx