Re: SpamAssassin & mutt

On 2004-01-17 14:33:06 -0600, David Rock wrote:
> Ahh, I get it. Well if a specific field isn't possible, what about doing
> coloring based on score ranges (-10 to 0 is blue, 0 - 4 is green, +5 is
> red, etc) ?

I'd be interested in getting the Spamassassin score too somewhere in
the index. And I can't use colors since they are already used for other
things. Sorting by the Spamassassin score would be fine too.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International