Re: SpamAssassin & mutt

On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 02:06:11PM -0600, David Rock wrote:

> > Is there any possibility to extract the SpamAssassin scores from an e-mail
> > and use them somewhere in index_format or pager_format?
> You could just match based on header content (~h blah blah)?

Well, I could of course. My question is more like: how do I embed "current
email"-based regexps into the *_format variables? In other words, I'd like
to have my message folder and have mutt display the spamassassin score in
some column (near the flags for example). According to the docs, this is
not possible, but maybe there is a way?

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko
nikolai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx / Jabber: pronik@xxxxxxxxxx