[OT] Mysteries of the Pager (was: Re: thread problem display problem)

On Fri, Dec 26, 2003 at 07:28:00PM -0800, Rob Reid wrote:
> At 2:34 AM PST on December 25 GCS sent off:
> > On Thu, Dec 25, 2003 at 04:11:40AM -0500, David Yitzchak Cohen
> > <lists+mutt_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > Why don't you just do something like:
> > > folder-hook . "exec collapse-all"
> >  Just works, thanks! I just did not know how can I do it. Mutt roxx. :-)
>
> That's great!  But it leaves a (pointless?) mystery...

I don't worry too much about pointless mysteries.  I have too many
pointful mysteries ATM (see my mutt-dev posts about our pager breaking
colors, for one that's really nagging me now - I can forward you a
tarball of the relevent posts, if you want).

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel