Re: thread problem display problem

On Wed, Dec 24, 2003 at 11:27:22AM -0800, Rob Reid <kepler@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> At  1:27 AM PST on December 24 GCS sent off:
> >  We have mutt 1.3.28 on Debian Woody, and I can not find a variable for
> > thread collapsing, ie the same functionality that <ESC>+V does, but
> > default. Is there any anyway? I was browsing the docs, but all I could
> > find is collapse_unread and uncollapse_jump (other functionality).
>
> If setting collapse_unread doesn't work, you should try a newer mutt.
 Just upgraded to 1.5.4+20031024, but still does not work. My .muttrc is
loaded for sure, and tried 'set collapse_unread', unset, and give it a
value yes or no, but does not work. Are you sure that's the switch for
it? Is it working for you? If yes, can you please mail me your .muttrc
in private? As I even created a new .muttrc, only with this specific
setting, and no luck.

Thanks,
GCS