Re: Composing chain letter

Zbynek --

...and then Zbynek Houska said...
%
% On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 04:30:30PM -0500, David T-G wrote:
% >
% > I'll figure you're just getting your mutt setup tweaked, but there is no
% > need to send two copies of every message to the list :-)
% >
% I use mutt for long time and there is always something to learn. I owe

I know what you mean!

% mutt users huge apology for that mess I caused. I just changed some
% sen-hook patterns and wasn't able to sent mail to this mailing list.
% Hope you forgive me :-)

No problem at all.  I hope everything is smoothed out again :-)

HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) davidtgwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"