Re: How to change From: and other headers according to language

On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 01:33:39AM -0600, Eugene Lee wrote:

> : Can I request that somebody email me a tarball of the docs?  I'll put
> : 'em online if so.
>
> When you unpack the tarball, you should find that the HTML docs are
> located in the ./mutt-1.5.5/doc/ directory.

Yeah, but that means I need to download and unpack the tarball every
time a new release is made.  I'd rather have somebody who's already got
the installation simply mail me a tarball of his already-there docs.
However, I'm starting to think that maybe I'm best off upgrading my
sgmltools and posting the autogenerated-from-CVS docs online instead.
That way, my online docs will be truly cutting-edge, and I won't need
to find an early adopter every time a new release comes out.

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel