Re: How do I make 'mutt' to list un-read mails?

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 05:46:41PM -0800, Virupaksh Honnur wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am a new user of 'mutt' and I am wondering how can I make mutt to
> list the unread mails(may be in a sequence!)?. The purpose is to read
> the un-read and/or delete them.

By default, "Tab" jumps to the next unread message.  If you use multiple
mailboxes, list them in "mailboxes" in your .mutttrc .  That will allow you to
cycle through mailboxes with unread mail in them with "space" when you "c"hange
mailboxes.

--
regards/mvh
Stein B. Sylvarnes