Re: How do I make 'mutt' to list un-read mails?

* Virupaksh Honnur <viruhonn@xxxxxxxxx> [11-27-03 00:25]:

> I am a new user of 'mutt' and I am wondering how can I make mutt to
> list the unread mails(may be in a sequence!)?. The purpose is to read
> the un-read and/or delete them.

Read '4.2.  Patterns' in TFM paying particular attention to 'limit'.

You should come up with something like the following:
    l~N<enter>

I use it frequently and have bound it to a function key:
    macro index <f3> "l~N\n"        "list only new posts"

gud luk,