Re: Broken IRT?

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 12:34:35PM +0000, Bruno Postle wrote:
> On Wed 19-Nov-2003 at 01:26:57PM +0100, Thomas Roessler wrote:
> > I haven't noticed that myself, yet.  What's the precise scenario?
> > Is this specifically with maildir folders?
> I see it in an IMAP folder.  If I reply to a message, the thread
> looks like this:
>    Bruno Postle    1.3K ?->Re: [multikulti] server crashed??
>    To Bruno Postle 2.9K   `*?-?->

I am using mutt 1.5.4i as installed by Debian, and I also get messages
threaded with a splat when they arrive in the mailbox currently
indexed.  They still appear in the right place for the thread, the
only difference is the '*' in the arrow.

As far as I'm concerned, this behavior is okay with me.  I figure if
it bugs me enough I can always just reopen the box.  (or as Dave said,
undo+redo threading display)

Aloha,
 Allister

--