Re: Broken IRT?

On Wed 19-Nov-2003 at 01:26:57PM +0100, Thomas Roessler wrote:

> I haven't noticed that myself, yet.  What's the precise scenario?
> Is this specifically with maildir folders?

I see it in an IMAP folder.  If I reply to a message, the thread
looks like this:

   Michael Barzila 1.0M info about tents

   Bruno Postle    1.3K ?->Re: [multikulti] server crashed??

   To Bruno Postle 2.9K   `*?-?->

   Thomas Roessler 2.5K ?->Re: Broken IRT?

If I re-open the folder, it gets threaded properly:

   Michael Barzila 1.0M info about tents

   Bruno Postle    2.7K ?->Re: [multikulti] server crashed??

   To Bruno Postle 2.9K   `->

   Thomas Roessler 2.5K ?->Re: Broken IRT?

I can't reproduce it in a local Maildir folder.

--
Bruno