Re: Fetching entire message for index page

On Sat, Nov 15, 2003 at 02:36:48PM -0800, moseley@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 15, 2003 at 09:52:52AM -0500, Allister MacLeod wrote:
> > It might be worth doing some debugging, to see what IMAP commands are
> > actually being issued, and where the time is being taken up.
> Yes, I agree.  Anyone know the best way to log that?

Well, when I wanted to look at it, I think I monkied with the "tunnel"
setting in mutt.  I let it be a script that basically interposed a tty
or two between my imapd and mutt.  It might actually be better to just
log the transactions, rather than requiring human intervention.  One
problem, I think, is that I had to do this on the same machine that
was running the imapd, so, YMMV.

Cheers,
 Allister

--