Pipe to Modify a Message

I'd like to have a macro that removes all spamassassin added things on an
email.  'spamassassin -d' does this, but I haven't been able to figure a
way to alter a message by piping it to an external command.  The closest
I've come so far is

  <pipe-message>spamassassin -d >> current-mailbox-here<delete-message>

which I don't really like for a number of reasons.  Any better
suggestions?

--- --
C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot.  C++ makes it harder, but
when you do, it blows away your whole leg.
                       -- Bjarne Stroustrup