Re: mutt just stopped displaying thread characters

On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 11:24:28 at 11:24:28AM +0900, henry nelson
(netb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> I use mutt over telnet (TeraTerm), and once I lost those nice thread
> bent arrows when I changed fonts in the TeraTerm settings.  If
> you're using a terminal emulation, you might take a look at your
> font settings.

Which settings, please? My confusion comes just from the fact that I
don't remember touching or upgrading anything at all.

TIA,
        Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Excuse me for being greedy, but I want freedom and good government.
Both a flourishing economy and a well-cared-for earth. A society that
is diverse and communal.. that offers both privacy and accountability.
One that can afford a big conscience, along with lots of neat toys.
                             -- David Brin -- The Transparent Society