Re: Add banner to messages sent to Bcc'ed recipients?

> Eloy A. Paris <peloy@xxxxxxxxxx> [2003-11-05 17:56]:
>
> On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 10:35:42AM -0600, Charles Cazabon wrote:
>
> > One of the problems with this is that if you send a different
> > message body to the "bcc'd recipients", it /isn't/ a bcc'd message
> > copy -- it's an entirely different message, and mutt would have to
> > queue it separately.
>
> That's right, it'd be an entirely different message, queued
> separately.  And that's fine with me, I don't see this as a problem.
>

> But this extra work, and I just wondered if there is a way
> of having Mutt make this easier.

What about creating a wrapper to sendmail?

write_bcc : http://rucus.ru.ac.za/docs/mutt/manual326.html

sendmail: http://mutt.org/doc/manual.txt

  6.3.198.  sendmail

  Type: path
  Default: "/usr/sbin/sendmail -oem -oi"

  Specifies the program and arguments used to deliver mail sent by Mutt.
  Mutt expects that the specified program interprets additional
  arguments as recipient addresses.

HTH

wbr,
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
<http://www.lpr.ch> | IP?  <http://www.rawip.org>   |