Re: Add banner to messages sent to Bcc'ed recipients?

> Eloy A. Paris <peloy@xxxxxxxxxx> [2003-11-05 16:53]:
>
> Hi,
>
> The exmh mail client has a very nice feature that I wonder if it is
> possible to implement in mutt somehow: messages sent to Bcc'ed
> recipients have a banner added at the beginning of the body that says
> something like:
>
> ------- Blind-Carbon-Copy
>
> This is very nice because it alerts the recipient that they should not
> reply to all, which protects from potential embarrasement to both sender
> and Bcc'ed recipient.

It's clear that email can create a lot of misunderstanding.  A feature
rather more useful would be:
- ask before replying if personal email address is not in To: or Cc:

Would this be configurable?

wbr,
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
<http://www.lpr.ch> | IP?  <http://www.rawip.org>   |