Re: Add banner to messages sent to Bcc'ed recipients?

Eloy A. Paris <peloy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Right, this would help us Mutt users (if it is possible to configure
> Mutt to do so), but what about non-Mutt users? If I send blind carbon
> copies to them they might accidentaly reply to all, and screw me in the
> process :-(

One of the problems with this is that if you send a different message body to
the "bcc'd recipients", it /isn't/  a bcc'd message copy -- it's an entirely
different message, and mutt would have to queue it separately.

I think if you have to worry about your blind copy recipients replying to the
wrong people, you shouldn't by sending them blind copies of those messages.

Charles
Charles Cazabon                             <mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
GPL'ed software available at:     http://www.qcc.ca/~charlesc/software/