Another GnuPG Problem

Hello.

If I want mutt to decrypt the encrypted messages which I receive when I
am browsing them with mutt, what kind of parameter do I have to usen the
muttrc file?

Right now, encryption, signing and decryption works fine if I send a
mail to myself. Also, other people can decrypt and read my mails.

The only problem is that when I browse an encrypted mail from a friend
f mine, who happens to use mozilla with gnupg, mutt does not ask me for
my mantra like it does when I am reading mails encrypted by myself but
displays it in the encrypted version.

I do not know where this problem comes from - is it possible that the
deactivation of the gpg-agent ( i have set pgp_timeout=900 instead )
is the reason why there is no on the fly decrytpion?

If not, can it by that mutt is missing some kind of header variable
which mozilla/gnupg does not implement in the mails it is composing? If
so, is there a way to define a key/macro to invoke a decoding process in
mutt?

Thanks,

Piotr Jakubowicz

p.s.: Why are there "=20" in my mail? Do I have a problem with the
format?