Re: patches

* Mads Laursen <dossen+mutt@xxxxxxxxxxx> [15-10-2003 23:34]:

http://wiki.mutt.org

> The thing is, it is said from time to time that one can get this or
> that feature in mutt by applying some patch, but is there a count, a
> list, or something to get the popular patches merged? Or is it just
> whatever the developers fancy?

Yeah, but if there is consensus for a patch, and the code is clean,
Thomas might add it to the CVS.

If not, you are stuck with the good will of the patch maintainers to
update their patch(es) to the most recent mutt version.

HTH,

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

No woman, no cry.