patches

Having used mutt for some time (and still loving it), I have one
question still unanswered. Is there a way (website or some such),
short of posting it here, to let the mutt developers know that you
use/like/need/love/whatever some of the patches floating around?

The thing is, it is said from time to time that one can get this or
that feature in mutt by applying some patch, but is there a count, a
list, or something to get the popular patches merged? Or is it just
whatever the developers fancy?

Note that I'm not in any way ungrateful. I love the way Free software
works (and mutt works very well), and I would in no way presume to
make demands from people who are creating software for my free use.

But the point is that the number of patches I want to try is starting
to conflict with the patches that I need to have. So if nothing else I
was thinking that it might not be bad with a thread about patches.

The patches that I personally would most like to see in the tree
(other than fixes for errors) are 'patch-1.5.4.cd.source_multiple.2'[1]
and 'patch-1.5.4.cd.ifdef.1' by Cedric Duval[2].

Another patch that I have greatly enjoyed is the
'patch-1.5.4.cd.edit_threads.9.5' patch for editing threads.

Unless they have already been merged, this may be considered my little
voice of approval, for whatever it might be worth

/dossen

[1]: Which I had actually done myselft by the time I found Cedrics
     patch (I'm not using my own, no use in having two patches for the
     same thing).

[2]: Cedrics website seems to be somewhat hard to reach.

PS: This is written using Mutt 1.5.4i with these patches (mutt -v):
Feature patch: status-time          1.3.25 by Byrial Jensen
patch-1.5.4.dw.pgp-menu-traditional.2
dgc.markmsg.2
dgc.xlabel_ext.5
1.5.4.nr.tag_prefix_cond
vvv.quote
vvv.initials
patch-1.5.4.lpr.collapse_flagged
patch-1.5.4.dw.mbox-hook.1
patch-1.5.4.dw.confirm-crypt-hook.1
patch-1.5.4.dw.multiple-crypt-hook.2
patch-1.5.4.dw.crypt-autoselectkey.1
Feature patch: reverse-reply        1.3.25 by Stefan `Sec` Zehl
patch-1.5.4.cd.source_multiple.2
patch-1.5.4.cd.ifdef.1
patch-1.5.1.vl.savehist.1
dgc.isalias.1
dgc.fmtpipe.1
dgc.deepif.1
patch-1.5.0.ats.date_conditional.1
patch-1.5.1.ow.smime_from.1
Feature patch: pager_status_on_top  1.3.25 by Stefan `Sec` Zehl
Bloat   patch: X-Backlog            1.3.25 by Stefan `Sec` Zehl
vvv.nntp
patch-1.5.1.ow.xtitles.2

PPS: Yes, I kinda wanted to find out how many patches would apply
     without breaking the build. But that does not make them all
     unneeded.