Re: gpg error

Bryan, et al --

...and then Bryan Bibb said...
%
% Has anyone tried to verify a signed message from me?

Yep; they all look fine on my end.  Of course, you don't have to go
through your popmangler^Wpopserver to send out :-)

%
% > If I were you i'd take my mail elsewhere :)
%
% Indeed!  Does anyone know of good third-party mail hosting companies?

Not in particular; I, too, have my own server.  You should find a reason
to register a domain and then host with me where you get mail services as
well :-)

A number of people actually use yahoo and pop down from there.

Have you considered IMAP at your school?  Perhaps imapd, especially if
it needs to be installed and you can thus get them to do it right, won't
have the same problems.

%
% Bryan
%
%
% [sorry for the direct reply. I'll pay more attention next time.]

*grin*

HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * society and not sufficient moral courage.