Re: duplicate messages (and svendeleter)

Jim, et al --

...and then Jim Ford said...
%
% Swendeleter's great - it's gratifying to see 300 swen emails consigned to
% oblivion, without downloading them!

Now, I know that Herr Guckes can be abrasive at times, but an entire
program just to detect and remove his emails sounds a little over the
top.  I don't know where you're getting 300 emails from him, either; I
haven't seen a posting from him in weeks.

[Thanks for the link, though; my mailbox is already breathing more easily
in anticipation.]

;-D
(play) davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) davidtgwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"