Re: [OT] [very OT] header weeding/filtering

Allister MacLeod wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 11:26:17AM -0400, David T-G wrote:
> > What, you don't look at all of the X-headers?  Granted, I leave *some*
> > of them out, but only the ones added by braindead software.  The ones
> > written by real people are interesting :-)
> What's the proper way to do the ignore/unignore for that in one's
> .muttrc?  I tried:
> ignore *
> unignore From To CC Subject Date
> unignore X-
> ignore X-Spam
> unignore X-Spam-Level
> ignore X-Original-To
> but it did not seem to work the way I wanted it to.

Simply ignore headers which you usually don't want to see. I don't use
unignore command at all.

# Header fields I don't normally want to see

ignore  Delivered-To Mailing-List Precedence \
        List- Reply-To Mail-Follow In-Reply Resent- \
        Old- Errors Envelope

# Ignore also some X-Headers

ignore  X-MSMail-Priority X-MimeOLE X-eGroups X-AntiVirus X-Sender \
        X-Apparently-To X-Priority X-WP X-EMID X-Yahoo X-Auth \
        X-Complaints-To X-Trace X-Received X-No-Archive X-Face \
        X-Origin X-Mailing-List X-Loop X-BeenThere X-Mailman- \
        X-MDaemon X-Return X-UIDL X-Spam-Status \
        X-Spam-Level

This works fine for me.
--
kocurek