[OT] [very OT] header weeding/filtering

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 11:26:17AM -0400, David T-G wrote:
> What, you don't look at all of the X-headers?  Granted, I leave *some*
> of them out, but only the ones added by braindead software.  The ones
> written by real people are interesting :-)

What's the proper way to do the ignore/unignore for that in one's
.muttrc?  I tried:

ignore *
unignore From To CC Subject Date
unignore X-
ignore X-Spam
unignore X-Spam-Level
ignore X-Original-To

but it did not seem to work the way I wanted it to.  It seems as
though the unignore X- was the last thing that took effect, so even
X-Spam-Checker and X-Original-To came through.

Thanks,
 Allister