Re: [OT] Re: my_hdr as unknown command rejected

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 04:28:06PM +0100, Stewart V. Wright wrote:
> G'day Lukas,
> * Lukas Ruf <ruf@xxxxxxxxx> [031008 16:21]:
> > do not full-quote-top-poste (FQTP).
> AKA: TOFU ???
> > :-)
> We really should let this poor guy go.  He _is_ trying.  :)

Incidentally, is there a nice webpage or something with "canonical"
netiquette regarding mailing lists and newsgroups?  I'm sure there are
thousands of documents around on the subject, but it would be cool to
have a central one to toss to newbie offenders :-) (or throw at
oldbies who seem to have forgotten the rules)

Grinz,
 Allister