Re: [OT] Re: my_hdr as unknown command rejected

Quoting Pablo Hoertner (pablo@xxxxxx):

> X-Face hdr? sounds nice! *grin*

*grumble* ;)

> i like my headers - and with the default mutt-configuration, everyone
> will see them. maybe they are not usefull at all, but who cares? :-)

The first thing every mutt-convert I produce asks me is "HOW THE HECK DO
I DISABLE ALL THESE HEADERS!" after which I give them my nifty ignore &
unignore configuration lines.

> and leave all the quotes in a mail and other stuff (just like spam
> *g*) produces much more traffic than my tiny headers, for sure. ;-)

Every tiny bit helps keeping traffic at a minimum. It's hard enough
nowadays with the spam and virus mails we're receiving.

> ps: i'm sure, to most people my ~/.signature will seem much more
> meaningless and silly than my_hdrs. :-D

While we're at it, netiquette states signatures may be 4 lines in length
and should not exceed 80 characters in width. You should also figure out
how to wrap your lines in your editor at a sensible length like 72
chars.