Re: [OT] Re: my_hdr as unknown command rejected

G'day Sander,

* Sander Smeenk <ssmeenk+mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [031008 14:54]:

> > ps: i'm sure, to most people my ~/.signature will seem much more
> > meaningless and silly than my_hdrs. :-D
>
> While we're at it, netiquette states signatures may be 4 lines in length
> and should not exceed 80 characters in width. You should also figure out
> how to wrap your lines in your editor at a sensible length like 72
> chars.

Hallelujah brother!  Burn the long sigs and their owners.  ESPECIALLY
those with two lots of sig dashed...  AND yes Pablo I am talking about
you!

  http://learn.to/sign
(or as Sven appears to be off the net at the moment, the Goggle cache)

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cache:BVrjORmWc5UJ:www.guckes.net/mail/sig.etiquette.html+guckes+sign&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Where is Sven anyway?  Has he dropped his flaming sword???

--
European Citizens: Please do a little work to convince the European
Parliament to reject software patents. This page explains the issue