Re: [OT] Re: my_hdr as unknown command rejected

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 03:53:13PM +0200, Sander Smeenk wrote:
While we're at it, netiquette states signatures may be 4 lines in length
and should not exceed 80 characters in width. You should also figure out

Unless you world for an accounting or legal firm.  Then your signature
must include a disclaimer paragraph of no less than 10 lines.  A minimum
of 30% of the disclaimer must be in CAPITALS.

</sarcasm>
--
Neil Watson               | Gentoo Linux
Network Administrator     | Uptime 3 days