Re: mutt maildir and newmail

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 01:56:07PM +0000, Payal Rathod wrote:

> > Agreed.  I would argue that it should work this way for mbox too.
> > I've been tempted to play around with "fixing" that, but to be honest,
> > I just can't be bothered... ;-)  It really shouldn't be TOO hard
> > though.
>
> Don't fool around with mbox please :)

That's the wonderful thing about mutt; it's very flexible.  You can
make it an option...  ;-)  Most people are accustomed to unread mail
showing up as new mail, and many people prefer that behavior.  If you
don't, you could set a (currently non-existant) option to modify that
behavior.  No worries...  :)

--
Derek D. Martin
http://www.pizzashack.org/